Accurate Pregnancy Test Kit ~ Single
Write a review
| Ask a question
Accurate Pregnancy Test Kit SingleOver 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due.
READY TO TEST?
Accurate Pregnancy Test can be used up to 4 days before your period is due.
HOW TO USE:
- If testing from the day your period is due, you can test any time of the day. If testing early, use the first urine of the day.
- Open the protective foil pouch IMMEDIATELY before use.
- Remove test stick from foil package. Take off cap.
- Hold test stick by thumb grip. Hold the Absorbent Tip pointing downwards in the urine stream for 5 seconds ONLY. IMPORTANT: Too much or too little urine on the Absorbent Tip may invalidate the result (see How to Read Results section below). OR, if you prefer, collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container and dip all of the Absorbent Tip into the container for 20 seconds.
- Replace the cap and lay on a flat surface or pointing downwards with the Result Window facing up.
You can read your result after 2 minutes. A blue line will appear in the Control Window indicating the test has worked. A ‘-’ in the result window indicates a ‘Not Pregnant’ result. A ‘+’ in the Result Window indicates a ‘Pregnant’ result.
- DO NOT read your result after 10 minutes.
- If after 10 minutes NO line appears in the Control Window, the test has not worked. (see question 7).
A blue line in the Control Window AND a ‘+’ in the Result Window. (it does not matter if one of the lines which make up the ‘+’ symbol is lighter or darker than the other ; the result is ‘pregnant)
The appearance of the ‘+’ symbol in the Result Window may vary, however, the lines that make up the ‘+’ symbol and the line in the Control Window should be of similiar width as shown.
A blue line in the Control Window AND a ‘-’ in the Result Window.
TEST HAS NOT WORKED
No line appears in the Control Window