Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400mcg (100)
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400µg (100)
Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg, also known as Vitamin B9, contributes to several processes within the body, but is best known for its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to be taken by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
This important B Vitamin also regulates healthy homocysteine levels and contributes to energy levels and general wellbeing.
1 tablet of Solgar Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 µg will contribute to:
- Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Normal blood formation
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal function of the immune system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet one to two times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Benefits & Features:
- Supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Supports general wellbeing for men and women of all ages
- Also known as Vitamin B9
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal